View Single Post

Old 08-26-2009, 06:25 PM

Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Default 4- Sale LAR Grizzly in 45 Win Mag - final price reduction

$1500.00
This LAR Grizzly is a 45 Win Mag. The package includes the box pictured, one 45 win mag magazine, 45 acp conversion kit with two 45 acp magazines This gun has had professional custom work. Items includes: tuned extractor, throated barrel, fiber-optic front sight, and the muzzle break. The muzzle break makes the gun recoil managable in my opinion. I bought this gun and started the custom work when I found another Grizzly that had everything done already except the break which I had done so this Grizzly is up for sale. The gun is in 95%+ condition and the 45 conversion kit is in 99% condition. The second to last picture shows the kit installed. There is a small ding and finish blemish on the front of the slide -- left side, the barrel hood shows shooting wear, and a few other handling marks on the gun form hunting trips. Buyer will pay $25.00 dollars for shipping. I will send from my FFL dealer to yours. I will need a faxed copy of your FFL license (or your local shop's). Payment-- Money order please. I will ship within 24 hours of receiving the FFL and payment barring a holiday or other closure of the mail system. Let me know if you have questions.

Price lowered to $1500.00

Last edited by jbouwens; 08-30-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Lower price