View Single Post

Old 09-10-2009, 04:38 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Letter to S&W

Now, that's funny -- here's what I wrote to S&W today:

Hello,

I have just ordered a new 945PC with a 5 inch barrel. Now, reading the S&W forum and other sources (internet, reviews in magazines), I get the impression that there's no other S&W gun that's more controversial than the 945. Some say it's dead accurate, others give it a bashing for unnacceptable accuracy flaws as well as rough barrel insides and loose fitting.

What's the truth?

Don't worry - I can take it. I'm NOT going to cancel my order, no matter what your answer will be. I just want to know how much accuracy I will get out of this gun.

I have been a long time user of your products (686, 629, 27) and I must say that I've always been more than happy with the quality and accuracy of all these revolvers! Thus, I shall remain a loyal customer and keep the 945 in high regard no matter what.

Thanks in advance for your honest and informative reply.

Cheers,

Helwig

I am extremely curious what kind of answer I'm going to recieve. However, I'm even MORE curious what kind of gun I'm gonna recieve?!?

The dealer I ordered from promised to select the best one of those he's got left... Now, I bet that's what he tells all the customers. Maybe it's a better idea to drop by his shop (200 miles away) and see for myself? What do you guys think?