View Single Post

Old 09-24-2009, 11:29 PM
US Veteran

Liked 308 Times in 108 Posts

A scrounger I am Dick, just finished a complete inventory of ammo and components acquired/accumulated over the past 20+ years. Incredible.
My biggest problem now is getting everything back in place to where it came from. I found an entire box of 20 OK brand, new in wrapper AR mags, have no idea where or when i got them, had to be in '89 or '90, also .45 schofield brass, nib, never owned one no idea of origin or planned use. I've got brass and bullet for calibers I don't even own, but have picked up die sets for over the years, also lead round ball moulds. I've never owned a BP gun, those came with a big box of moulds and casting equipment I got around 15 years ago, I'll never use them. Got ton's of lead, lino and WW, I have a storage place with **** stacked in it.
My Wife keeps telling me she's going to put those "Hoarder" TV people onto me, but I think they would run away.
I've picked up a good supply of Jet brass and 2K bullets, should keep me going, just started reloading for it, hoping to shoot next weekend at Dad's place. Looks like an interesting project for the handloading, pretty excited about the prospects.
RD