View Single Post

Old 09-27-2009, 11:53 AM

Liked 15,514 Times in 6,800 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ect1222t View Post
That's what I liked about my 110. It was point and shoot. No adjustments, nothing for me to screw up. I wouldn't know what to do or how to do it with a digital. I tried my son's and screwed it up royal. All I can do with a computer is e-mail and google. Half of the stuff I get in e-mails I can't get to come out or whatever as my computer isn't powerful enough. It's an old 2GB I got out of the give away column in the newspaper. How are those fancy use and develop 35mm cameras? Are they any good? All of this new technology is way over my head. I guess I'm just dumb.
No your not. Just get any basic digital camera, Cannon, Nikon, Fugi, Sony, Kodak that is within your price range. You do not need anything over 5 mega pixels (don't worry about what that is) You do not need to know or care.

Set the camera to automatic and point and shoot. It's as easy as your 110 film. Take the memory card (think film cartridge) and stick it into you computer card reader. Don't have one of those? Plug the cord that comes with camera into you computer USB port and presto, look at your pics.