View Single Post

Old 09-29-2009, 12:11 PM

Liked 5,296 Times in 1,736 Posts

Sterling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio, Jackie Stewart, Denny Hulme, Carrol Shelby, Phil Hill, Dan Gurney, Froilan Gonzalez, and more racing drivers. Phil Hill and I talked about my Jaguar XK120 that was originally owned by Charles Hornburg, and Phil remembered Hornburg driving it.

The entire cast of CSI. Jorja Fox and Marg Helgenberger are very nice, very sweet, very beautiful ladies. William Petersen is the exact opposite of "Grissom". He is a very funny, very jovial guy. George Eads is just the way he is on TV. He is a friendly ordinary guy with no big star ego, and he likes to shoot. George spent a lot of time talking to my girlfriend once. I think he liked her. Gary Dourdan was very quiet and thoughtful when I met him. Very much the professional and very intelligent. Before anyone has anything to say about Gary, remember what Vince Lombardi once said, "There is no shame in falling down. There is only shame in not getting up." Gary fell down, and now he is getting back up.

I occassionally hung out with Barry McGuire (Eve of Destruction), I met various members of rock bands in the 60s, and I want to make this absolutely clear; that was not me dancing naked in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco in 1967 at a free concert.