View Single Post

Old 09-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 1,331 Times in 325 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model520Fan View Post
I don't rememeber anything about unscrupulous transactions. In fact, I purchased from that Hammerdown and had no complaints. There WAS some intemperate interchange between that Hammerdown and one other individual that made the previous owner decide to ban him. I'm not really competent, or, at the very least, lacking information, to judge that decision. Perhaps a lot of us are in the same boat.

FWIW.

Hello 520
It has been awhile, But I do remember our Dealings that were Silky Smooth along with many Others on this board. I was Banned, I was Chastized, I was slammed by many that never dealt with me, they chose to Jump on The Train I Guess. But Remember, In The Real World there are Two sides to every story and I was Not allowed to respond nor was anyone else that had good dealings with me as it was quickly removed. E-mails were Doctored and things were told that I Never said to begin with. Biased to The Max in My Opinion. That is over with, and the new Owner Lee Invited me to come back so I accepted his Kind Offer. I am Not here to hurt anyone nor never was before, So Can we Move on ? Thanks 520 Great to see you again Pal..Hammerdown
The Following 2 Users Like Post: