View Single Post

Old 10-01-2009, 10:50 PM

Liked 379 Times in 149 Posts

Some people don't like the locks, so be it. But don't tell people what and not to buy. I would take a lock on a new S&W over that other junk and tupperware that is made. That is like saying if you own a glock then you need to put your butt on a plane and move to where they are made. Nothing is wrong with the new Smith's, pull the lock stuff out and put a plug in it. That will solve the problem, I didn't come up with the plug for the money, I did it so a young person can buy a new Smith and be proud to own it. There are a bunch out there already that are very happy with it and the looks of the guns after the fact. This forum is a family, the people in the 1856 section has respect for this section and like wise from here. So don't cry about it, do something to help. That is like telling your kid not to buy a ford but buy a toy instead. I have olds ones and I have new ones and I support S&W 100%, because I what my Great Grand Child to be able to buy a new one and be proud of it. Then take it to the range with one of mine and have fun.
My 2 cents
The Following 4 Users Like Post: