View Single Post

Old 10-17-2009, 12:27 PM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldflatfoot View Post
Ed;

Here's mine. All matching, box end label denoting second barrel as a set. 3 screw sideplate. The revolver and 5 1/2 inch barrel is an easy 98-99%, the spare 3 inch barrel has some wear on one side. Box is excellent overall, with some minor fraying. These were truly well made revolvers and I agree the tolerances were incredibly precise.

This set will probably be soon offered for sale since I have little or no interest in collecting M&H revolvers. It's been sitting in a safe for ages. If anyone is interested you can pm me.

Enjoy!

Lefty
BELL CHARTER OAK CUSTOM HOLSTERS (607) 783-2483
That's a beautiful set, most of the MH .32's one sees for sale aren't in this condition, frame, with ammo box, etc... You're welcome to post it at no charge on the Merwin Hulbert & Company Forum (as is anyone else selling original Merwins, parts, ammo, accessories, etc.) as we're trying to make life easier on collectors. I collect the .44's but you've got a very tempting set there. GunBroker'd be one way but O.C. Young Auctions is where I mostly see this nice of a set of Merwins and is probably going to get you your best price.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: