View Single Post

Old 10-23-2009, 08:10 PM

Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
Txshooter2k9-I was reading about the problems you had with your 15-22, I was sorry to hear about them. Based on what you wrote I could tell you were very eager to get your 15-22 back. Overall I am impressed with how S&W and even your firearms dealer handled the problem. I remember you saying S&W gave you an extra magazine for your inconveniences, even your firearm dealer gave you some freebie ammo right? Somewhere in these forums I even heard some component (I believe it was the extractor) disintegrated and fell out of the gun. Some said it could be that S&W got some bad metal, but some were concerned that the failures could be caused by a design flaw. Hopefully not the latter since that would probably take a great deal of time to resolve.
O yes, i was VERY eager to get my new gun back!!!!! Took about a month to get it back, thats including week transit time back and fourth. They gave me a extra magazine also. Gun has been great since its it return, i just had nothing but jamming issues when i first got it. Had it 4 days before sending it back. And Yes, the Manager at Academy, where i got my 15-22, was pretty aweosme through the whole ordeal. When i picked up my 15-22 he have me 2 100rd boxes of Winchester SuperX .22lr ammo, and a hard plastic case for it, ammo was about 13, and case was worth 20. So it worked out well, and im very happy. Love to shot this gun. I put a new scope on it week or so ago, and its even better.