View Single Post

Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 PM

Liked 138 Times in 40 Posts

They are just M1 carbines GI some alpines and Universals aswell but they want over $500 for Universals I got a pretty decent deal on a grade one Winchester $840 no link call your dealer tell them to order you one they should know where. I do know dealer price on the winchester was like $779 grade 1 and Postal meters were $759 grade one add dealer mark up and you are over $800 fast.

But like I said they are not deals but if you collect Detroit guns you buy. I am not sure where all the ****** carbines are I have only seen grade 1 and grade 2 . I though somebody told me there were over 2k DPD carbines not sure I know there were alot.

The glocks are slowly coming out I have not come across any gen 3 model 22's (there are said to be over 1k NIB) just gen 2 22's and I have 23's and 27's on order all Detroit marked. These are just getting out.

The only problem is supply of quality .30 carbine ammo at a good price good thing I have a couple thousand rounds in my ammo fort. Not sure were all the ammo went from DPD???

Last edited by Aerojoe; 11-03-2009 at 09:51 PM.