View Single Post

Old 11-06-2009, 01:31 PM

Liked 9,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Yes both a PP and PPK in 22. I've had a couple of the Mod PP in 22, the last one was the best one,came with the box, papers, etc.

Pre InterArms...should have said not InterArms marked on the slide of the PPK.

The PP was originally purchased in W.Germany in the early 60's by the person I bought it from while he was in the Army stationed there.
It had no import/export marks at all.
The PPK I bought used in 1972 and carried it almost daily up till last year. Shot it alot,,broke the fireing pin once but found a replacement from a parts dealer. Still needed to be fitted but wasn't a difficult job. Had a small 'W Germany' stamp on the frame but no InterArms flag on the slide.

The .22's are all gone now. Sold the last of them,,the PPK in .22 earlier this year. Still have a 1937(?) PPK in 32 w/the holster and xtra mag. Nazi police marked.

I still have an extra original magazine,,maybe 2, for the 22LR PPK though. Had a dozen or so from a dealer that said he got them from the Nuremburg(sp) Police Dept in Germany where they had used some PPK .22's for training. Too bad the pistols couldn't be imported.

Had a nice Mod 8 & Model 9 and a fairly rare Model 7 too. But those are history also. Down to one wartime P38 and one P1. I can still operate the slides on those!

Last edited by 2152hq; 11-06-2009 at 01:41 PM.