View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 03:23 PM

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
I got my rifle back today. The guy at the counter had no idea what S&W fixed, and S&W didn't include any paperwork explaining what was fixed. However S&W threw in a free magazine for my troubles which is a $20 value. I think both of the magazines I have are brand new. When I got the rifle home I took it apart to see if I noticed any changes to the rifle. I removed the extractor bolt and noticed it had fowling on it. I don't know if this is the old extractor bolt or S&W put in a new one, test fired it, and didn't bother to clean it.

Tomorrow I will get a chance to fire it, hopefully it works properly. Gander Mountain didn't give me any restitution for my troubles, and they didn't even bother to clean the dust off of my rifle from shipping. I have to say I am disappointed in that store. Here are some photo's:

Good you got it back. Tomorrow is test day.

Notice any difference in the location position of the ejector?

Oh, and ask GM where is the other magazine. S&W specifically states in their shipping instructions to not send any magazines with the gun. So you got 2 new magazines, now where is the 3rd one?

Last edited by 27 Beck; 11-13-2009 at 03:27 PM.