View Single Post

Old 11-20-2009, 02:04 PM

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Question Question about a Ladysmith 60LS .357 mag 2 1/8" - A Christmas Present for my Wife that came into my FFL. I have a recoil question and a couple of other questions to anyone that has one of these!

Just got in to my FFL a 2 1/8in .357 Model 60LS Wood Grips Satin Nickel. This is going to be a Christmas Present for my wife. Anyone out there have one of these? I would like to know how they shoot with Magnum loads, as I wouldn't want too much blast for her to handle. She shoots my Ruger Service-Six 4" with magnum loads with no problem. But being this is a lot smaller any imput would be greatly appreciated. I haven't seen the gun yet as it just arrived from Bud's and I am about to go start the CA 10 day background check. I just wanted to get some information on the recoil, what kind of wood the grips are made of, and how it is with full magnum loads and .38 specials. An overall gun report would be appreciated and any information or advise would be great. She has been really patient with my getting a good collection of S&W's going for myself and I know her eyes will pop when she opens the little box on Christmas morning. I work nights on the weekends and her little Baretta Bobcat 21 .22lr I felt wasn't quite enough as crazy as the world is getting out there. So I thought I would kick her up a notch or two. Thanks for your help!