Thread: GunsAmerica
View Single Post

Old 11-21-2009, 06:30 PM

Liked 1,923 Times in 956 Posts

"received only one automated response telling me to call them, which I damn sure will not."

While it really wouldn't take them but a minute to send you an email,if you're not willing to make a call,you couldn't have been too interested.
Personally, I'm willing to pay their price or I'm not,and I hate the dickering of selling guns.When I price my own stuff,I price it fairly at the lowest I would consider,what I would pay if I was shopping for the same.I'm not desperate for the money and I don't have junk,so it doesn't matter if it sells or not.
I do understand what you're saying though.At the moment, I have an unanswered email out to a dealer.An answer would get him an easy sale.Burns me to chase someone to give them money when I jump through hoops to make a few dollars in my own trade.

Plenty of the same guys offering the same guns on every site-GA guys aren't any worse or better than the others.Reading the feedback can give you an insight into their attitude.The belligerent insulting attitude of some with a seemingly good track record keeps me from pushing the button,as there will be no satisfaction if the gun is not as represented.I worry about NIB offerings with no right of inspection that might be well shop worn.