View Single Post

Old 11-24-2009, 07:40 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Info on my model 37-1

I know this isn't a collector's item or anything, but I bought this off my grandmother a few months back and gave her $350 for it.

It's a model 37-1 serial number BFK55**.

I know it looks a little rough in the picture but it's actually in great shape. Looks to only have been fired a few times and the picture looks bad because of oil residue on it. There's a little ding on the clyinder, but other than that and a few drag marks on the clyinder, it looks really nice in person. I've been carrying it as my BUG in a Desantis Superfly and really like the gun. Haven't tried it at the range yet, but it locks up really tight and I'm betting ti will be a good shooter for a snubby.

Can anybody give me an approximate born on date and did I get a decent deal on it for $350. She acutally offered it to me for $300, but I felt guilty since it was my grandmother and gave her $350 for it.

I'm sure it's not a real old model or anything but she didn't really have any history to give me on it, so I figured I'd ask here.

I'm sure it would polish up very nice, but since I've been carrying it as my BUG, I've not really bothered to try and make it look nice.

Thanks in advance.