View Single Post

Old 11-24-2009, 09:12 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32hibo View Post
WHY in the HELL should you have to return a 500.0 22 the first week you own it because it wont cycle???? Some of the people on here must be on the SW payroll!!!
It sucks that I had to return the rifle. However S&W fixed the rifle fast, and gave me a free magazine for my troubles. Now that I witnessed their awesome customer service I know any product I buy from them can be trusted to work or they will fix it at their own expense. It's a new rifle so as with any new product it should be expected that some will get lemons, however thats forgivable if the product is fixed fast and right the first time while costing me nothing.

Thats how I feel anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxShooter2k9 View Post
Yeah, sucks they didnt give you anything for your troubles, they should have, The Manager i delt with at Academy where i got my 15-22 was awesome, we kept in contact from the time my gun left till i got it back, he even gave me 2 100rd boxes of Winchester Superx, and a hard plastic case to put my 15-22 in for my troubles, bout a 35 buck value all together. So i was happy!!!
Right now I am more pissed with Gander Mountain than anyone else. How could they not give me something for my troubles?

Last edited by LifeInPa; 11-24-2009 at 09:15 PM.