View Single Post

Old 12-20-2009, 01:53 PM

Liked 71 Times in 32 Posts

Billwill,
I have a beautiful 1894C .357/.38SPL with a brand-new Weaver 1x3 mounted on it. I bought the gun about 18-24 months ago, and am only thinking about selling it because I'm trying to turn my current miscellany of guns into a bunch of S&W Model 32-1's and 33-1's, of all things. (My wife & daughters can standardize & simplify, plus handle recoil, frame size, etc.) So, I need $$$ to make the changeover; only trade offers I can consider are for the type of revolver I named above.

This rifle is a shooter and is in excellent shape, with sling swivels attached. It feeds every .357 and .38 I've tried in it. I've fired approximately 200 rounds thru the gun, and less than 50 with the new scope to zero it for this season. I'm asking $500 + $40 S&H from my FFL to yours. If you want the scope & mounts too, we'll call it $620.

Please let me know your thoughts. I'll send you a PM also momentarily. If you're still interested, we'll work out further details. This is a wonderful little rifle, and I want to hang onto it. . .but I want to get my girls those revolvers just a little bit more.