Thread: Glock blows up!
View Single Post

Old 12-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

There is not gonna be anymore info simply because it is a situation where a news report ( need I say more ) combined with a site not in love with tupperware ( not my name believe me ) got a hold of some information that needs no proof. Everyone would love to prove Glock not constructed well, but that is not the truth. They have withstood millions upon millions of rounds at this time in all calibers. I'm sure somewhere there was a lemon that got through or user error, or not cleaning, but come on, it almost seems like the German Shepard, Doberman, Pit Bull, Rotti, insert your own story that makes headlines, and the public/press/news reporter runs with it. All I'm saying is it always seems like someone elses friend of a friend in a news story. I in 28 years of Law Enforcement 20 of which Harlem NY have never heard of this happening before these websites. If Glocks are defective so be it, I will never believe it til you call me 3 fingers. I love my revolvers but count on a Glock daily, and if you need help in S.Florida when the Police arrive it will be with a competent Officer capable Glock.