View Single Post

Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 PM

Liked 42 Times in 19 Posts

Greetings,

I think each person should buy the safe that "calls to them", after checking out the info available. I, too, saw that UTube video of that Winchester safe, after it had been pried open. However, the safe that Costco is currently selling, is head and shoulders above the one that is shown in that video. I'll try to take and post come photos of the beefed up parts, and you will easily see that the two safes are not even close to the same. I do know that just about any safe can be broken into by pros, especially if they are setup and bolted down properly. But, with the changes made to the current Costco safes, by Granite Security, I think they will be FAR harder to crack open, than the one shown in that video. I also saw a video on a Centurion safe being pried open, too, by two guys, and after checking out that safe, I decided to pass on buying it. The ones offered, are the same as those in the video. For what it's worth....

In any case, best of luck on your own decision on this important piece of equipment. I know that you will do what you feel is best, and truly, that's about all that any of us can do. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

P.S. I'll try to post photos of the beefed up door tomorrow, if time allows.