View Single Post

Old 01-31-2010, 03:14 AM
US Veteran

Liked 17,127 Times in 5,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard ZX6R View Post
Truth and opinions are not the same last time i checked. Maybe i missed the memo where yours was the exception.

Its not about liking the gun or not, bashing it based on your opinion and touting it as the "truth" is the issue here.

My sigma and the other two that i owned have not been bad at all, certainly no worse than any DAO pistol i've ever fired and not really much heavier than my G19 i had.

Maybe theres alot of people with weak hands ?

Did i ever say anything to the contrary ? Maybe you are the one who needs to learn to read. In fact i agree with you other than your claim that the trigger is "terrible".

The sigma is a good defensive and combat pistol, not a dilettante's remote controlled paper punch.

Don't matter to me, you're already on the ignore list. Your self-righteous attitude in this thread has been enough to convince me that you are not someone who i would like to associate with.
Fine with me. I have found most of your posts contentious, immature, and provoking at best. I guess that's how some get thier kicks. You must fall into that group of people.

My posts do not attack or provoke anyone. They may offend some. And they may not. If someone is offended, they can respond in an intelligent, dignified manner. We can discuss it. Or we can go to PM's. You however seem to have a problem communicating in such a manner.

Disagree with me. That's fine. But don't provoke me. I'll respond in the same manner each and every time.

Self righteous? No. I simply want to share my experience and knowledge with those who are willing to listen. If you don't want to listen then don't. Move to the next thread.

As far as your "ignore" list, I'm sure it's quite long with your attitude.

Go your way, I'll go mine. Enough said on this.