Thread: Sigma FAQ
View Single Post

Old 02-09-2010, 09:32 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thumbs up SW40VE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisp View Post
I am new to the forum and was just about to post a new thread when i saw this one so it was good timing. i own a few S&W revolvers and was looking to purchase my first 9mm semi-auto. I've looked at a lot and found that i like the feel of the sigma sm9ve and the glock 19. I tried the M&P but it just didn't seem to fit my hand well.....just felt to wide.

Sigma reviews are all the map (good vs. bad) and the fact that they are lower cost causes folks to think that maybe the quality is not comparable.

I wouldn't mind adding another S&W to my collection but can someone speak to the lower cost.....the 19 and sigma seem comparable but am i missing something on features, reliability, quality of parts used to manufacture the product, etc.

Any feedback is appreciated.

thanks
Dennis
I just bought the SW40VE last week and I'm extremely pleased. I opted for the .40 over the 9mm for a little more stopping power. The Sigma feels like it was made for my hand, has a lifetime warranty and most importantly goes "bang" every time I pull the trigger. The trigger feel is very subjective of course. Mine is very smooth, but a little on the heavy side. I don't find this to be an issue.