View Single Post

Old 03-07-2010, 02:14 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default FS: Model 10 No Dash 4" (Final Price Reduction) and Model 36 No Dash (ALL SOLD)

For Sale: **NOTE: ANY "MILKY" APPEARANCE OR APPARENT DISTORTIONS IN THESE IMAGES IS REFLECTION FROM THE LIGHTING.**

1. My last Model 10. Its a no dash, 4", with the original diamond grips numbered to the gun. The only issues are finish wise and amount to some wear at the muzzle, a small double pinpoint dent to the left frame (pic #3) and small area of what appears to be surface pitting on the lower sideplate (pic #4). The botton of the grip parels are a bit beaten up (pic # 5) . Grip parels are intact, not chipped or cracked, and are otherwise in excellent shape. Gun itself is mechanically new to excellent. Bore as new. Little evidence of having been fired.

Price: $290.00 SHIPPING IS INCLUDED

2. Model 36 no dash, Serial # 375846, flat latch, original grips numbered to the gun. This gun is as new mechanically and I would say at least 96% finish wise. See pics.

Price: $400.00 shipped

Please email with any questions. If you want it, post an "I'll take it" here AND follow up with likewise email. Email me at : [email protected]

Last edited by PO2313; 04-02-2010 at 07:41 PM.