View Single Post

Old 03-18-2010, 07:30 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Survival Bracelets made of 550 Paracord CUSTOM

As the title states I am selling Survival Bracelets made of 550 Paracord. These are custom made in the U.S.A., out of Detroit, MI. This particular style uses a knot to secure the two ends of the bracelet. Each bracelet has about 6 feet of paracord (depending on wrist size), that can be used in a survival situation. I have 3 colors available; Black, Olive Drab (Green), and Coyote (Tan). The bracelet can be made with either 1 solid color, or a combination of two (As Pictured). For two colors the bracelet will be made of 2 separate 3 foot (approx) pieces of 550 paracord. This bracelet will be MADE TO FIT YOUR WRIST. Before purchasing you can send me the color(s) you would like as well as the side of your wrist (additional $1 fee for anything over 10"). If you have any questions about the item or measurements or are interested in 550 Paracord Key-chains, Lanyards, Knife Lanyards, or other items, Please feel free to message me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Will ship anything within the U.S.A. for an additional $1 fee. I am a verified PayPal user. Thank You for looking.

Bracelets are $6 a piece SHIPPED. Additional $1 for +10" wrist. Thank you.
THIN BLUE LINE Bracelets for $7 SHIPPED 20% goes to the National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund!

Check out my guestbook!!!! http://www.robs550paracord.cjb.net
Check out my Gallery!!! Picasa Web Albums - 11715069908174674...

** With a 2-color bracelet you have the option of choosing the color for COLOR 1, COLOR 2, KNOT, and LOOP.

** With a 1-color bracelet you have the option of choosing the color for COLOR, KNOT, and LOOP.

Last edited by 550paracord; 04-07-2010 at 01:59 PM.