View Single Post

Old 03-20-2010, 07:12 PM

Liked 100 Times in 55 Posts
Smile

I've carried one for years in a pocket holster. Can't add much. They are ammo sensitive, safety with hammer down, tip up barrel makes it safe and quick to load. I practice mostly at 7-10 yds and it will put them pretty close together at that range. Sights are almost nonextistant and up close muscle memory is a better system. Or just look down the top of the slide.
I like it because it is light, good performer with right ammo and although the 22 is not a first rate stopper, I have seen it excel in several cases. One shot stops to the head, 2 shot stop to the heart. And the little pill will penetrate amazingly well. Speaking of the model that shoots shorts, my brother carries one and on a lark I was shooting at his metal silhouettes at 35 yards and ringing them and then shot at a piece of 2x4 about 8 inches long and hit it and ROLLED it at 35 yards. I was impressed. Beretta makes nice stuff but with this model, get the right ammo and shoot the **** out of it to break it in and 100% reliable.