Thread: 4013 s&w
View Single Post

Old 03-20-2010, 09:35 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default OLD THREAD ALEART!!!!

I dont know if any of you saw my postings in the 4003 thread, but I was looking at a 4003 at a gun show a couple months ago.

This weekend is/was the most recent show for me to get back to them.

There I was looking at the 4003 deciding which one looked better when the guy behind the counter asked if I would be interested in the 4013TSW. Well after doing research on the 4003 and learning about the different models, I knew the 4013 was a tad bit smaller then the 4003 and that like the 4003 it was also an alloy frame with stainless slide. So I answered with a HELL yeah!!! I'm interested.

He said that I would have wait 15/20 minutes because he was taking one in on trade and needed to look it over. I said no problem.

I eye balled the rest of his inventory and even chatted with my permit instructor on the next table. I walked back to that vendor, as he looked up and said, here ya go, and handed me that famous blue case.

Its beautiful!! Needs a thorough cleaning tho. As you can see, it doesn't have the light rail, but it came with 3 mags!! and the original paperwork including an unused registration card.

So, now I just need to buy a cleaning kit, some ammo and take it to the range to see how she shoots.

Ohh and the price was $385 like the 4003's were.

Whatcha think?? Was it a good deal or should have I stayed with the 4003?

Last edited by Punisher102; 03-20-2010 at 10:04 PM.