View Single Post

Old 03-26-2010, 03:48 PM

Liked 55 Times in 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett248Vista View Post
Tactical Innovation's web site says 30-45 days for the BATFE paperwork. Is it really four months?

You know I keep kicking this around I really do want one for reasons other than "OMG it's a Silencer" but I just don't know if it's worth my time and effort...
its no big deal i just filled out 2 sets of form 1s and they will be sent off monday for 2 suppressors for myself.. i will just forget about it and when they come back they come back... no biggy... i would have had them gone today but the sheriff was out of town.. he has to sign them..

its getting faster every time we send someones off.. this time last year it took 7 months to get them back and you might get lucky and get yours back in 45 days.. but i wouldnt count on it.. if you want one id suggest biting the bullet and doing it... if i was older and could have bought a transferable m16 in 85 for 1300 bucks it would be worth 25000 today... a suppressor is as close as ill get to owning something like that cause the old lady would never go for 25000 option