View Single Post

Old 04-22-2010, 12:19 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

here are my first real pics, I've been waiting for everything to get done but I couldn't take it, and took a few real quick ones to send to the brother in law last night.

Still waiting for a few more goodies to come in today and tomorrow. (I've found that clicking refresh on the UPS tracking screen every 5 min does make a bit of a difference )

anyway, here it is as it sits now. (well actually the scope is off and back in the box as the wife doesn't know about it yet... and I want to sight it in with the iron sights first... )

I need to work on the placement of the scope though. If I hold the gun how it feels natural to me (stock all the way extended) and I place the Scope on so I can get a full field of view through it, it's too far back to mount. So I moved the stock up with the scope sitting all the way back and that was fine, but then I can't really get at the charging handle. If I put the scope so it clears the charging handle and push the stock all the way up, my nose ends up touching the charging handle As mounted there I can get to the charging handle, ok, but not as good as I'd like, and my face still feels a little close to it. Going to take some playing around to find a good balance.

Should get to do quite a bit of shooting this weekend so I'm hoping to have a bunch of pictures and maybe a few videos to post as well

*No fish were harmed in the making of this post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0477.jpg (66.8 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0481.jpg (38.6 KB, 193 views)