View Single Post

Old 05-01-2010, 06:51 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Been reading the threads on this forum for a few months now, helped me out a ton from buying to shooting my now 1 month old M&P 15-22, just want to pass along a general thank you to all who contribute on a regular basis.....I had many of the same common problems that I have seen reported, (FTE, FTF) and with the videos and tips on here (and now about 1000 rounds to break it in) the shooting is great....still have an occasional issue, but mainly due to not loading the mag correctly, or because of the ammo. Went back to the range today to try out a few tweaks and compare a few brands of ammo (bulk Winchester, bulk Remington, and CCI Mini Mags....could not find a box of bulk Federal, local Wal-Mart was sold out)....but after shooting today I figured I would go a head and add a few comments for the first time, and include a pic.

So far have added a TruGLO red/green dot 1x magnification site (got it in the bargain cave at Cabela's after much searching and reading, the value is what made my mind up, and it works great), carry strap with swivel and fore grip (grip and swivel were government issue left overs that might have accidentally come home with a military friend of mine). Really like the set up as I have it, shoots great, the CCI were the most reliable rounds but the Winchester were by far the most accurate ( less than a 1.5" group at 25 yd)...thinking about adding flip up sites, but now sure that I really need them with the way the TruGLO works.

Anybody have any recommendations on what their favorite/best add on has been?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M&P 15-22.jpg (68.1 KB, 482 views)