View Single Post

Old 05-15-2010, 12:15 AM

Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts

I fail to see how removing the mag safety makes the gun any less safe for me or someone who could potentially aquire my gun after I die. If you follow the rules of gun safety there is no way that having or not having a mag safety is going to make a gun less safe.

I also don't remove the mag safety because I'm afraid I'll need that round in the chamber during a reload. I remove them because they are an extra, and IMO unnecessary piece that leaves one more thing that could break and screw up your gun right when you need it most. Why would you make something more complicated than it needs to be?

I've already said I can understand why police who have exposed guns would want them. If you are carrying your gun concealed then a potential snatcher should not know that you have a gun to take. If you feel it necessary to pull that gun out, then you must feel that your life is in danger and should be shooting the person not wrestling with them.

As for the seatbelt issue I'm sure that plenty more lives have been saved than have been killed by them. I feel that I as an adult should not be fined and harrased by police for putting my life and my life alone in danger by not wearing a seatbelt.

Last edited by LuddhaBuddha; 05-15-2010 at 12:21 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: