View Single Post

Old 05-17-2010, 11:50 AM

Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts

I never said anything about a tactical reload what I said was in the instance of a malfunction with a gun a tap-rack-ready is always the first thing you should do. If your gun is not working because the mag isn't seated or you have a dud round in the chamber which would be the two most common malfunctions. You will get back up and running by hitting the bottom of the magazine to make sure it is seated and racking the slide to make sure that a possible bad round or no round is replaced.

As I already said if you go to the range with a freind have them load a random mag with a snap cap you can practice malfuction drills. If you already have it ingrained in your motor fuction skills to do the tap rack procedure whenever the gun doesn't go bang, it wont matter how scared shitless you are, you are going to do it. Since you seem to be so concerned with using two hands to load a gun exactly how would you fix an unseated mag with one hand?

I do not understand how you seem to assume that you know what I or anyone else will do in a given situation, we are all different and respond differently to different situations. What real world experience do I need exactly to understand that if my gun isn't making loud booming sounds when I pull the trigger that something is wrong?

You seem to have a predjudice against what you call "weekend warriors" but are really just everyday people that want some instruction by people who either still train or have trained law enforcement and military personnel. There are a lot of private contractors who go to these training schools between contracts to keep themselfs sharp, would they be doing this if these schools are scams? To me you come off as having a very low opinion of people who are not in law enforcement, and think that all of our opinions can not be legit because we are clueless morons that should just leave everything up to the all knowing perfect police out there.

Last edited by LuddhaBuddha; 05-17-2010 at 12:01 PM.