View Single Post

Old 05-17-2010, 03:37 PM

Liked 112 Times in 56 Posts

kbm6893,
Enjoy your mag disconnect. I am positive that Jesus Christ himself would not be able to tell you they can be a disadvantage to some people with out you knowing more.
I made a comment about the locks on S&W revolvers being a bad idea and a fan boy of those had every excuse in the world why I was wrong. I posted a video of one malfunctioning that I saw with my own eyes and he still said I was wrong, just like you are doing in this case.

So as I said enjoy and I hope one doesn't ever let you down.

BTW:
Quote:
Secondly, Detroit is a high crime city. Raids like the one you mention occasionally have unfortunate resolutions. And since we don't know the circumstances of how that round was fired, I choose to wait until i have more facts before I castigate the officer. But your bias is shining right through this computer screen.
Your comments are again about 6 planets away from reality. You said untrained people, should not have guns. I showed that a (highly trained mind you)swat members gun killed a 7 year old.
Bias this!
It was used as an example to prove you were wrong but you twist that however you want.

Last edited by Super Trucker; 05-17-2010 at 03:47 PM.