View Single Post

Old 05-21-2010, 02:38 AM

Liked 5 Times in 1 Post

Heres my donation to the page.....M&P15T. I got it new in April and sent in for the free mags and the rebate program website has just shown they received my request so still waiting on the rest of the Pmags. Ive got about 200 rounds thru it and it has been flawless! The BCM charging handle and BAD lever are AMAZING! Releaves the awkward attempt of taking your hand off the trigger to lock the bolt back. The Leupold scope I chose over the Eotech due to clarity. Eotech is too grainy at night and not the pinpoint design I'm looking for in the 35-50yrd range. I would of liked a ACOG for distance or something with some magnification but don't like the price tag!

If your looking for an inexpensive bag, I would recommend the Condor bag, comes with 3 Molle Pouches (2 double mags and 1 larger , which is great for tools) and 2 divided storage sections. The rifle fits excellent in the primary section and a laptop and other pistols fit in the secondary section. Very versatile bag and well constructed.

Current Mods/Extras

• Leupold 1x14 Tactical Prismatic Rifle Scope w/ Illuminated Red Circle Plex Reticle
• KNS A2 .034 Round/Ball Tip Front Sight Post
• Carbine Stock Buttpad
• ProMag Single Point Sling Attachment Plate
• MagPul Alluminum Enhanced Trigger Guard
• Magpul B. A. D. Lever
• BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Mod 4
• Condor Black CBT 2 to 1 point Bungee Sling
• Condor 36” Black Tactical Rifle Bag w/ Molle
• Falcon Rubber Ergo Grip w/ Storage
• FAB Tactical T-Grip w/ Storage and 1” flashlight adapter with trigger activation
• LEDLenser Tactical Flashlight – 98 Lumens Output
• 1 - MAGPUL PMAG-20 w/ Hornady TAP rds
• 6 - MAGPUL PMAG-30
• SightMark Accudot Laser Bore Sight - 223 Remington
• 5.11 Bail out Bag

Also in the pics are Keltec P3AT, Glock 22 w/XTI Prycon, S&W Airlite 360PD

if you look close you can see the black sights which are eteched into the glass for daylight or if the batteries die. Hard to see with a camera but are very visible even in the dark when back lit by the flashlight.

The only things left on my want list are a bipod for target practice, spikes buffer, and a detachable sling adapter to replace the 550 para cord. (But for the money the para cord works fine!)
The Following 5 Users Like Post: