View Single Post

Old 05-26-2010, 03:56 AM

Liked 12,549 Times in 3,779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokester653 View Post
Wow I thought this thread died out and lo and behold it popped up again. So exactly what did Obama have to do with the ammo shortage. Nothing but getting elected... You (in general) did it to the rest of us with rumours and straight out panic. That made me sick to my stomach. I don't care how much you buy but don't scream the sky is falling and then when it doesn't don't have the gumption to admit you were wrong. I never said I don't buy ammo and don't stock ammo. I got plenty and I buy in bulk also when I need to. The faces of the masses that were hitting the stores said it all.
When O and Hillary were vying for the nomination, and they both promised not to take away our firearms, I actually looked up their voting records as senators, on firearms issues. Both had records that were dismal. I had no reason to believe either one of them, and I still don't.

On the bright side, I now have more ammo and components than I will probably shoot for the rest of my life, and I'm not done stocking up by a long shot!