View Single Post

Old 05-26-2010, 06:58 AM

Liked 64 Times in 23 Posts
Default MRSA

Dac, you are right, this is nasty stuff!!!! It stinks, ruptures, itches, and stinks some more. The Dr. did put me on Bactrim which was doing a very slow job of clearing it up, and added another antibiotic to attack it from another angle. I'm a lot better than I was, but still not up to appearing in public for important stuff (I'm kind of glad I haven't gotten a call for an interview with the way I look and smell!). I appreciate the advice, and you were right on.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacoontz View Post
MRSA (methicillin resitant Staphylococcus aereus) is not good stuff and often made worse by stress. I feel for you. Did you get someone to write you a prescription for some Bactrim, it's the only thing that will kill it off. Occassionally we get some samples at work but never Bactrim, or else I would hook you up. It should be available as a generic for $4 at Wally World if you can get your doctor to write the script.

Good luck with the job hunt, maybe the FBI will reimburse you for information regarding Medicaid fraud at your former employment. They're nailing those types of places all over the country these days. I would at least send in an anonymous tip or you can tell me the name of the company and I'll do it.

Take care of yourself.