View Single Post

Old 06-04-2010, 02:58 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i bought my M&P MOE for plinking and target practice, with hope that it would carry over when i use my AR later this summer. i also use .22 MK 111 for pistol practice. i used the MK's all last summer, then when i went back to the 9's, 40's, and 45's in the winter indoor's i relized all the practice really helped, and my technique vastly improved.
i bought the MOE to practice with, have a lot of FUN with for a cheap price, and hopefully my skill's would improve when i switched over to the AR. i kept the price for the scope, bipod, rings, and grip under $150 because i built the AR to use as a defensive weapon, and that's where i sunk all the $$$$.
i also use caldwell 5.5" orange peel target's @100yds (midwayusa) because when hit the hole turn's green and it's really easy to see through the scope. the scope is perfect for 100 yds, and that's as far as the outdoor range goes to. any farther out i couldn't say.

Simmons 22 Mag Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 32mm Adjustable Objective Truplex Reticle Matte with Rings - MidwayUSA
Command Arms 1" Picatinny-Style Scope Rings with Integral Picatinny-Style Top Rail Matte High - MidwayUSA
Amazon.com: Leapers UTG Tactical OP Bipod w/ Tactical Sniper Profile Adjustable…
Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package of 50 - MidwayUSA