View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 02:21 AM

Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
As I have gotten older, I have learned to believe every thing that everyone tells me.

I believe some of it is the truth and some of it ain't, but I believe it!!
I have a story for ya, and it's no urban legend with a cute picture. It actually happened to me and it is one of the many reasons I have my opinion about service (or lack of) providers here in AZ.

I was out on the Harley and happened to have a craving for a taco salad. I pull into the Old Pueblo Restaurant. I sit down and order a ground beef taco salad, and my food is promptly brought out. They got the order wrong and brought out a pulled beef taco salad. The waitress takes it back and in a few minutes brings out another taco salad (correct this time). Just as the waitress walks over and asks me if everything is OK, I feel something in my mouth that isn't right. While the waitess is looking right at me I pull out of my mouth what appears to be a piece of a coffee cup plastic lid, that was obviously in the food. She asks me "what is that?" I said it looks like garbage...she takes it and goes back to the kitchen. When she comes out it is like nothing ever happened and she went about taking care of her other tables. I call her over and I told her I think I'm done and push the food away from me. To my surprise she brings me a check! I take the check over to the register and there is this sweet little old lady and she politely asks me how everthing was. I set the money on the counter and slide it toward her hand and say...Once they got the order right, and after I found garbage in my food...it wasn't all that good. She gives me this horrified look, and there's a momentary pause and silence like she was wondering if she should charge me for eating their garbabe...LOL. She slides the money back over to me and applogizes. I said...I'm glad you did the right thing and I will never be back. True story.

Tech23