View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 05:16 PM

Liked 9,184 Times in 3,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeziks View Post
Not where I live!

Down here in central FL I've noticed just the opposite. Service has gotten worse - and not just in the food industry.
It's gotten better here than when I worked for a NASA contractor in the '80s.

I worked in Middleburg Heights and used to go to the Wendy's on Bagley Rd. near Pearl Rd.

One day I went through the drive-through and ordered a triple cheese with everything. Arriving back at the office, I discovered that I'd gotten three pieces of meat and the buns, and NOTHING else.

Angry, now that I'm going to blow half of my lunch hour on travel time because of somebody else's stupidity, I drive back to Wendy's. I go through the drive-through again, and ask for the manager. I explain that instead of a triple cheese with everything, I got a triple nothing. She apologizes and tells the girl at the window to order up the right thing.

Then to my astonishment, the girl asks her, "Do you want me to put the sandwich back on the line?"

Equally astonished the manager says, "No, throw it away."

The girl then AGAIN says, "I can put it back on the line."

AGAIN, the manager tells her to throw it away.

The girl just won't let it go. "Did he take a bite out of it? I can put it back on the line."

Finally the manager loses it and yells at her, "Just throw the ********* thing away!!!"

Makes you wonder what you're eating at that fast food restaurant and what travels it's had before it got to you...

Last edited by cmort666; 07-12-2010 at 01:11 PM.