View Single Post

Old 07-15-2010, 11:54 AM

Liked 9,184 Times in 3,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
I agree, that did not merit 911. But, how many people know the phone number to the police department? I needed to call the cops one time and could not even find the number in the phone book. I finally called 911, told 'em it was NOT an emergency, but that I couldn't find another way to reach the police.

I now have both the police and sheriff office numbers in my cell's memory.
What she did was foolish, but if she'd dealt with the problem one on one, as I've heard people advocate, she'd have been arrested for assault and been condemned for THAT. I'm not EVER taking something I didn't order instead of something I paid for. I wouldn't take something more expensive when I paid for something cheaper, nor would I let somebody take money from me for something I didn't want. The most rabid critics seem to either expect her to whip the cashier and or manager, or to just take whatever some drone throws at you, no matter what you ordered or paid for.

When I was in Korea, the guy at the PX snackbar tried something similar with one of my troops while I was standing there. I instantly contracted a case of hysterical blindness and was unable to see him chasing "ojissi" around the kitchen...