View Single Post

Old 08-05-2010, 04:19 AM

Liked 56 Times in 44 Posts
Smile

I put an Apex kit into my M&P40FS Wednesday afternoon. Same little "ding".... Almost invisible....

No foam, though, in the spring.... Can't even think of a reason why it would be there.

No idea why, but my FS doesn't quite shoot as well as the Compact. Both now have the Apex kit, and the trigger's are quite similar. Haunted?

I had a half-hour or so free and decided to pop into the workshop and install that kit. One of the guys called looking for a ride to the range before I could get downstairs.

My daughter called looking for money just as I got some of the old parts off.

My wife came home and told me to cancel a planned run to Pittsburgh for Thursday.

Mom's caregiver called to ask for the phone number of the next doctor on their list for the day.

The wife came downstairs to tell me the same thing, and complain about the money for our daughter. (She did take the check to the bank, but guess who had to put the M&P down and cut a check .)

Couldn't get the trigger assembly back into the frame. (Much cursing, and probably a few new deities later, it worked.)

Couldn't get the itsy sear spring back in. Less cursing....

Forgot which way the sear goes. Cursed myself.

Sonofagun, it worked.... Shot well, too.

About 90 minutes.... Oh well.... I'm semi-retired. Missed a trip to the barber shop and car wash. Maybe Thursday....

Regards,