View Single Post

Old 08-14-2010, 08:17 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco Weed View Post
They will take care of your problem in a jiff once they get back to work next week. I really don't like the weight of the trigger pull but I like the long follow through -- I can two stage it, pausing for a split second just before it trips over and the hammer falls and giving me time to fine tune my aim. Kind of like shooting a revolver DA. In any case, I don't think I will be using the manual safety since the BG380 seems to have a "safer" trigger pull than the P3AT I am currently carrying. I tried to measure the trigger pull on my two gauges (an RCBS spring scale and a Lyman electronic) and it is way off the scale. Mine is probably close to 15#.
Loco... are you saying the trigger pull is greater than the max pull that registers on 2 gauges? I knew it takes a heck of a squeeze on mine, but one could assume, if it is more than the max on gauges to measure such, then it really exceeds what would be considered by the industry to be normal.
I really feel I have to squeeze so hard, I have no control of the actual shot. Love the shape and the feel of the gun, but firing it has not been a pleasant experience.
The Following User Likes This Post: