Thread: twogunjay?
View Single Post

Old 08-14-2010, 12:45 PM

Liked 1,501 Times in 442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post

{Editted to add:}
I got too carried away telling my story, I forgot to ask -----
Did you contact the Seller and give him a chance to explain his side of this situation?
That was the point of my long rambling post: Communicate with the Seller/Buyer and give him a chance to explain his actions. Afterwards who knows, you may not feel like leaving a negative feedback.
Sir,

I did not try to contact again, as had no response to either the original email or PM. Please note: I am fairly new to this style of transaction, but have had all others go very well. I only note that I was disappointed, and perhaps I did something wrong here. Sellers previous feedback, as noted, is spotless. I understand that a three day non-firing inspection is frequently but not necessarily the case in many transactions. If I had just received a note that for instance, all sales were final with this seller I would have been satisfied that the terms were not in alignment and been happy to forgo the sale. I have read the rules, just trying to learn to navigate these waters painlessly. Thanks for your assistance.