View Single Post

Old 08-18-2010, 11:46 AM

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwood View Post
I think I have finally figured out what is happening. Yes the trigger pull is VERY long, then it tightens up right at trigger rollover. My finger at that point is very tight, pulling real hard, makes the skin tight. The trigger becomes so close to the frame, the tight finger skin actually wraps around the trigger, so tight the finger, wrapping around the trigger, bottoms out on the frame.

Either S&W will correct this problem, or I will have a gun for sale. My gun dealer has sold 4, and has complaints on all 4.

Dang... low serial numbers
I don't know why they want to market a self defense gun (Bodyguard) and such with a overly heavy trigger pull (15lb). They are doing the same thing with revolvers. I guess you need to be five feet from the target not 15. This explains why the people with these and the Ruger at the range can't hit anything even at 15 feet. My boss offered to let me take his new Bodyguard to the range for a test run, when he was unable to go, guess I should have taken him up on it. That way I could see for myself.