View Single Post

Old 08-22-2010, 10:17 PM

Liked 28,230 Times in 5,272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOEBOY1 View Post
very nice I esspecially like the holster seems you posted that on another thread and I googled it. If I remember correctly it was about a million dollars or just out of my price range. Beutiful no the less. I love the basket weave pattern. I have a case knife that would look good with that rig. Matter of fact my case knife, 57 and my belt would look good with that rig. Thanks for the show and tale. Doeboy
That holster is one David Keith (Keith44special) here on the forum made.

He has posted pictures of that holster in your holsters thread along with several other custom holsters he made and uses while on duty as a LEO in Texas

He sent me that holster for my evaluation prior to starting into building a few custom holsters starting this fall.

I've been packing my .41 mags in it for a few weeks and I can tell you I sure like the holster and will be doing a write up on it in a few weeks.

I suspect if you contact Dave, he might put you on his dance card for a holster in a few months if you talk real nice.

You will have to talk to Dave about prices as each holster will be made to order.

I can tell you this, it will be a heck of a lot cheaper than the mass produced ones being sold today. I can practically gaurandamtee it's in your price range.

Last edited by Iggy; 08-22-2010 at 10:28 PM.