View Single Post

Old 08-29-2010, 11:55 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the chart Pete. Definately something I can use. I was in the mid to low left, Tightening Fingers and/or Jerking or Slapping Trigger sections. Inexperience? Probably... I hope to have 1000 rounds put in over the course of the next week and a half or so. I also have 2 1/2 weeks of vacation coming up in mid September and I hope to shoot every other day, if not daily.

I will be the first to admit that I wasn't paying much attention to what the "specs" on the ammo were... Oops. Now that I think about it though, its starting to make more sense, and something that I will be regularly adding to my field notes. This last trip was Winchester 115 GR. FMJ and the first session was a box of Lawman that the guy in the gun dept. at Gander recommended when I picked up the weapon.

Additionally, I have quite a bit to learn in the overall aspect of handgun specifics, mechanics, and general knowlege.

My next little escapade is is getting firmiliar with a cleaning process and making sure that I am able to firmilarize myself with products and tools needed to complete the job and keep her as pretty as she is efficient.
Thanks to everyone for all of the pointers! I'll take all I can get!!