View Single Post

Old 08-30-2010, 10:38 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Oooohkay..lol. I didn't bail on you guys! I've been busy! Somebody has to pay for all the government bailouts, by working and paying taxes!?!
I thank all of you for your opinions and advice! I do not plan to batter this piece of art...(yep, she is BEAUTIFUL!)...into an early trip to the Smith repair shop or worse!
I got this revolver from a good friend and fellow Cop, who gave me 50 rounds of Georgia Arms 260 gr. +p ammo at 1200fps and about 70 rounds of Georgia Arms 200 gr. Cowboy loads. I now have a small supply of 225 gr. Silvertips, an HKS speedloader and I'm looking for a good holster. ( ANY suggestions?)
I bought this revolver to carry in our local National Forest. Lots of very curious bears that sometimes follow me when I'm walking there... This MAY have been an excuse to buy a 625...ya think?
I plan to either start handloading or find some 250 gr. 950 fps loads to shoot for fun. The +p ammo will be reserved for walks in the forest and the Silvertips will be at hand for things that go bump in the night or day....
Thanks again for such an informative, as well as entertaining thread!
Best Regards,
dakasat