View Single Post

Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 PM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

I assure you that there are far more folks with this problem than the S&W customer service folks will tell you. If you ask them they seem to be telling people that this isn't a problem. On one of the posts here, it sounds like the CSR per said that there was only 1 other gun in for repair for this problem. Either the CSR's don't talk to each other or they are flat out being told to cover-up or down play this problem so it won't hurt their sales. Do they not think or realize that the forum community is talking about it? I would have so much more respect for them if they would just come clean and be up-front about this problem.

My BG380 is back at S&W currently for the same issue. With these reports of guns coming back "not fixed", I am almost 100% convinced that I am just going to get rid of it when it returns. Why waste the ammo to test only to find out on round number ### (take your pick of a number...maybe 50 or 100 or 250) the pin comes out again. Anyway, I know some of you aren't ready to give up on this gun. It certainly has some nice features, but unless I see a visible difference in some of the parts or get some sort of credible information from customer service that gives me a solid feeling that they truly fixed it, then it will be gone within a week of me getting it back.

Last edited by xzhync; 09-11-2010 at 08:47 PM.