View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

So when are we goin to detinate? None of this is mathmaticly possible. At every level is stealing, lieing, vote buying, overcharging, cheating, takeing, fraud, what am I missing? We all are liveing on counterfit money. Every move the potus and other high officals is to build up the rest of the world and pull us down towards 3rd world level.
Who or what does this country actualy produce anymore? Almost everything or object we buy is from china or elsewhere. Almost every "job" I see is non productive. You see peons working their butts off for minimum and tips. At the same time some executives think they are worth 10 million a year. We are already bankrupt, its just that generaly speaking, the goverment and us indivigualy dont want to publicly admit it because no matter what saveings or money we have wouldnt be worth nothing. Sure makes a lot of sense to me to borrow money to give the third world.
On the other hand lets say we all give ourselves a million dollars. Who are you going to get to grease your car or cook a burger for you?
Look at this country less than a hundred years ago and back. Just about everybody in the nation had a productive job or died. So what will it be or take to burst the bubble?