View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 03:52 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2082 View Post
I tried the houge grip and wasn't a fan. I have better luck with the CAA G-27 grip. i has a backtrap which fills the web if my thumb nicely. CAA also has the UPG 16, which is the next level up and has interchangeable panels which you could customize to your needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownRange&Upwind View Post
Try the CAA UPG16 it has FULLY cutomizable front and rear grip pads for the grip itself. From what I hear the rubberized front finger grooves, and rear ones realy lock your hand onto the grip for a perfect tight fit. Bascily its made to be just like what a Springfield XDM pistol has.

I have been wanting one for a LONG time, And I see them alot. But I only want it in the tan color to match my rifles color scheme. Some places have the grip from $30 and Ive seen it as high as $50 before. This grip is 100% able to be fitted to the individuals hand. Rather than us having to fit to the pre set grip sizes.
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I've decided to take the advice of kj & downrange and have purchased the "CAA UPG16". This looks like the perfect fit. Thank you all for the help. This is really a great place!