View Single Post

Old 09-15-2010, 05:31 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_noiz View Post
Just got mine today s/n DUR56XX, threaded, blue spring, SKU#:811033, 2010 manual rev15-22_032210
I still Say I got lucky when I bought my 15 22. The reason is this rifle for example. You have a DUR5 serial SKU# 811033 and just got it today. Where as I bought my rifle mid July and its a DUU3 serial with the same SKU# (with a June-28-2010 mfg date). I must have gotten mine litteraly within minutes as it came off the delivery truck, and they didnt have time to put it in the back to sale the older serials yet.

Any way congrats on finally getting your 15 22. Hopefully all the threads you started and got relpies to, help you in any issues/questions you have about your rifle. Glad it all worked out for you man. Now to get to the fun stuff.. adding all those accessories to it, and then test firing. Also..BE SURE to clean it from end to end, bore inlcuded.. BEFORE firing the first shots. As they are packed with a grease to prevent corrosion during shipping, and wait time untill its purchased. Congrats again man. I know the great feeling of FINALLY getting the rifle in your hands!