Thread: Scope questions
View Single Post

Old 09-20-2010, 08:59 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
You're probably looking at the PA 1-4x. I have the Primary Arms Compact 4x. See below pic. Primary Arms is working on a Gen2 and don't sell that version any longer but Sig Sauer sells the same thing (absent the rails) for their Sig522. They call it the Sig CP1 Prismatic scope. It it currently at a 50% discount directly from Sig. It has a fantastic mirco fine T reticle. Someone just posted the other day that they bought it and said it's just like the PA. Here is a link. SIG Store

Yes, I just use the Gen3 Micro Dot without any magnification on my 15-22. I use it for bouncing cans around and also for shooting steel at 60 and 100yds.. ding ding ding... lots of fun.
im looking for something similar but would more satisfy 50-100+ yd range. that Sig CP1 looks wonderful. I gave up on acog lookalikes when all i found was NCstar stuff. were you saying the CP1 is the same thing as the primary arms one? or just that they were similar? maybe the sig has a little better quality to it, i think that would be enough to seal the deal for me.

also what would my mounting options be, and how much more would i have to spend to get the thing mounted properly (preferably no bulky mounts)

Last edited by grimreaper21; 09-20-2010 at 09:05 PM.